Lutron Announces 2017 Residential Opportunities Tour Dates
Lutron will visit 12 cities over the next 3 months bringing full-day hands-on training for RadioRA 2 Level I, two-day RadioRA 2 Level 2 training, and full-day Shades Essential training.
Lutron Electronics is bringing its dealer training on the road with the 2017 Residential Opportunities tour. The 12-city tour is designed to offer hands-on training and education for selling RadioRA 2 and Sivoia QS Triathlon shading solutions.
Specifically, the training includes:
- Full-day RadioRA 2 Level 1 session is designed for electrical contractors, security contractors, A/V installers, and distribution/lighting showroom employees. The session will cover an overview on the RadioRA 2 system architecture, Clear Connect RF Technology, RadioRA 2 products, software, the Lutron advantage, and simple selling techniques. Upon completion of the final exam, attendees will earn access to the RadioRA 2 essentials software that allows for system expansion of up to 100 devices.
- Full-day Shade Essentials session is designed for electrical contractors, security contractors, A/V installers, and distribution/lighting showroom employees. The session will cover details on the sales, specification, measurement, ordering, and installation of the product line. Attendees will learn how battery‐powered shades can increase sales opportunities while reducing labor and time on the job.
- Two-day RadioRA 2 Level 2 session is designed for electrical contractors, security contractors, A/V installers, and distribution/lighting showroom employees. RadioRA 2 Level 1 Qualification is a pre‐requisite for this course. The session will build a stronger understanding of Level 1 concepts, as well as advanced concepts of the RadioRA 2 Inclusive software, by utilizing fully‐functional lab equipment. Advanced concepts will include networking, commissioning two main repeater systems, timeclock programming, HVAC programming, and 3rd party integration. Upon completion of this 2‐day course, attendees will earn access to the RadioRA 2 Inclusive software, allowing for projects with two main repeaters and up to 200 devices.
“With the significant growth of home automation in the mid-market segment, Lutron’s Residential Opportunities Tour is equipping contractors and installers with the tools and sales acumen necessary to provide value to those mid-market customers,” says Rich Black, director of residential product management and business development at Lutron.
The 2017 tour schedule is:
- Irvine, Calif. — Jan. 30- Feb. 2
- Oakland, Calif. — Feb. 6-9
- Seattle, Wash., — Feb. 13-16
- Coopersburg, Pa. — Feb. 21-24
- Denver, Colo., — Feb. 27- March 2
- Boston, Mass. — March 6-9
- Plantation, Fla. — March 13-16
- Houston, Texas — March 20-23
- Tarrytown, N.Y. — April 3-6
- Chicago, Ill. — April 10-13
- Charlotte, N.C. — April 10-13
- Washington, D.C. — April 18-21
Control & AutomationVivint: The End of $99 Installs in the Security and Home Automation Biz?
Target Seriously Upgrades Its IoT Retail Presence
Use These Amazon Alexa Networking Instructions to Scare off DIYs
URC Creates Amazon Alexa Smart Home Skill
Top 5 Home Tech Trends and Opportunities for 2017: From Voice Control to VR
View more on Control & Automation