Latin Press, a business-to-business media and events producer, has announced an executed agreement for the roll-out of KNX activities for the next three (3) years in Latin America.
As part of the agreement, Latin Press will provide marketing, organizational, promotional and logistical support to organize yearly versions of:
- KNX Days In-Person Conferences in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico.
◦ KNX Days On-line Conferences in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico.
◦ KNX Symposium during IntegraTEC (formerly TecnoMultimedia exhibition) in Brazil, Colombia and Mexico.
- Provide marketing, organizational, promotional and logistics to support the operations of the KNX Chapters in Latin America, including Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico.
- Manage the regional KNX website with a quarterly newsletter sent to local members and industry affiliates.
- Provide editorial coverage on KNX via its media properties in hvacr, integrated systems, building automation, and electronic security.
- Name KNX “Supporting Show Sponsor” of the following regional exhibitions • IntegraTEC (formerly TecnoMultimedia) • Refriaméricas • TecnoEdificios
“We are really excited to have finalized the agreement,” says Max Jaramillo, Managing Director of Latin Press.
“For the past three years, we’ve been cultivating relationships with both KNX in Belgium as well as the different chapters throughout the region. To be entrusted with more responsabilities as we grow the awareness of the KNX protocol is a true honor.” Dates of the different activities will be posted shortly.