Longtime A/V Industry Consultant John Stiernberg Dies at 66

John Stiernberg, 66, president and founder of Stiernberg Consulting, whose clients included CEDIA, InfoComm, NSCA and NAMM, passed away after months-long cancer battle.

Posted by Mike AViG on November 14, 2017

A huge loss.  John was one of the nicest people I ever met in the industry.  He will be missed.  My condolences to Jeanne and the rest of the family.

Posted by Peter Hoagland on November 14, 2017

Very sad to read this news. John was one of the most gifted and generous people I have met in the industry. My condolences to Jeanne and their loved ones. Peter Hoagland

Posted by markhoffenberg on November 14, 2017

I’m heartbroken. I have known John for 28 years and always found him to be insightful on a wide range of topics, extremely generous with his time and knowledge, and a deeply caring individual. I will miss him, and so will our industry. My deepest condolences to Jeanne, who, by John’s side was an inseparable partner in life and business.

Posted by Julie Jacobson on November 15, 2017

This is tragic. Deepest sympathies to Jeanne and the rest of John’s family.

Posted by Julie Jacobson on November 15, 2017

This is tragic. Deepest sympathies to Jeanne and the rest of John’s family.

Posted by markhoffenberg on November 14, 2017