Control & Automation

Logitech Video Q&A: Harmony Pro Remote Is Ideal for IoT Mid-Market

Logitech’s Brett Bjorkquist explains Harmony Pro remote’s voice control integration, multizone control and scrolling touchscreen make it well suited for middle-market solutions.

Posted by Soundwaves on September 20, 2017

“Logitech is supporting CE pros with a dedicated dealer portal that allows integrators to manage all their accounts.” That’s a joke, after they deleted our dealer account with 1,100 remotes and kept insisting that it never existed, despite the fact we had it since 2005 and were adding/replacing remotes on a daily basis.

Posted by bbjorkquist on September 25, 2017

Soundwaves, I apologize for any problem you’ve had in the past. If you’d like to reach out I am more than happy to spend some time going over the account you had, as well as show you everything we’ve created specifically for the channel since I’ve joined the team. I was brought in at the beginning of the year to help build out the Pro channel, and Pike and I have some great CI focused tools we’ve introduced to help integrators build and manage their business.

This is an industry built on service and loyalty, both from how the integrator services the client, and how the manufacturer services the dealer. We’ve worked really hard to build out the proper tools to support our dealers including: monthly webinars, our new dealer portal launched in January, our brand new eLearning portal launched at CEDIA, and a 7 days a week dedicated dealer service line; all designed to help get the integrator up to speed quickly and support them in the field. Off-site programming and syncing with the client’s remote also helps reduce truck rolls, while allowing for even faster service to the client.

Again, I can understand the frustration, and if you want to reach out I am happy to look into things for you, as well as show you all the tools available now, which is far more than what was available more than ten years ago when you started selling Harmony. This segment of the market is growing dramatically and if you are willing to give us a shot again, I’d be happy to support you any way I can. Either way, I wish you continued success in your business no matter what you choose to do.

You can reach me directly on my email at: [email protected]

Sincerely,

Brett Bjorkquist
Logitech

Posted by Soundwaves on September 27, 2017

Hi Brett, I just sent you an email. Thanks.

Posted by Soundwaves on November 13, 2017

Quick update on our complaint. Brett got in touch with us and Logitech finally located our dealer account. Thanks for the support.

Posted by Soundwaves on November 13, 2017

Posted by Soundwaves on September 27, 2017

Hi Brett, I just sent you an email. Thanks.

Posted by bbjorkquist on September 25, 2017