Control & Automation

‘1980’s radio shack called, they want their remote back…’

New Crestron HR 310 hard-button remote control has taken flak on social media, but CE Pro's Julie Jacobson happens to love the product, the buttons ... and the '80s.

Posted by smarthousecontrol gmail.com on November 28, 2017

In other words….a simple to use remote…..just like the Control4 SR260 remote that everyone uses….........with a couple custom buttons…..

Posted by Larry Schatz on November 29, 2017

Besides…it’s really hard to use a touch panel control when wearing a sequined glove!!!

Posted by Julie Jacobson on November 29, 2017

There’s always that, Larry. (HEY YOU! Drop me a line)

Posted by Lassayag on November 29, 2017

Very sexy remote, easy to use with 1 touch buttons. If that is the 80’s then take me back!!

Posted by stephen southernintegration.com on December 4, 2017

These remotes will be great, and I want to get my hands on them. Crestron’s InfinetEX wireless is super reliable. The HR-150 is our go-to remote now, but it looks as if we may change that.

Posted by stephen southernintegration.com on December 4, 2017

Posted by Lassayag on November 29, 2017

Posted by Julie Jacobson on November 29, 2017

There’s always that, Larry. (HEY YOU! Drop me a line)

Posted by Larry Schatz on November 29, 2017