Guidelines for posting user comments to this website
When contributing a comment please observe the following guidelines:
- Be clear, constructive, and objective.
- If commenting on a product or service, indicate product name, manufacturer, revision, etc. Please check for correct spelling and links.
- Do not use offensive language.
- Do not advertise or self-promote. This includes commercial promotions and/or links.
- Do not impersonate or post under someone else’s account.
This site uses Facebook comments to facilitate commenting on our content, which means you must be logged in, or log into your Facebook account in order to be able to post your comment. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the contents of your submission and that Facebook reserves the right to reuse or remove your comment for any reason. You also acknowledge that CE Pro will moderate your comment and may also remove your comment from appearing on our website for any reason.
To learn more about how Facebook handles and uses your data please visit their Data Policy page.