AUTHOR PROFILECE PRO
Tim Albright, CTS, is the founder of AVNation. He holds a B.S. from Greenville College.
Tim's latest posts
- Amazon Echo ‘Always Listening’ Feature Worries Security Experts Even if Amazon Echo is secure, many Internet of Things devices are not. Some security experts are concerned about hacking, government access and who...
- Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg: I’ll Build a Simple AI to Run My Home Zuckerberg wants his home to be run by artificial intelligence (AI). His R&D could aid mainstream automation awareness, but also spell trouble in the long...
- IoT, Voice Control Demand Integrators Future-Proof Client Networks
- Amazon Echo ‘Always Listening’ Feature Worries Security Experts
- Balancing Chroma Subsampling vs. FPS in 4K Multiroom Video
- Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg: I’ll Build a Simple AI to Run My Home
- FCC Proposal to ‘Unlock’ Cable Boxes Could Be Boon for Integrators
- Can You Use Commercial Equipment in a Residential World?
IoT, Voice Control Demand Integrators Future-Proof Client Networks
September 22 2016 · All over the CEDIA 2016 show floor, attendees saw not only a great number of devices that can be placed on the network, work with the network or can be connected to a network in some way, shape or form. They also found those stalwarts that have become synonymous with the Internet and IoT.…
Amazon Echo ‘Always Listening’ Feature Worries Security Experts
August 10 2016 · The Amazon Echo is a wireless connection point that provides news, weather, music and other forms of entertainment and information. It also allows you interface with various Internet of Things devices that are on your home network. It does all this magic through voice control. By…
View more blog posts from Tim