You’re Thinking About Earning RMR from Service Plans. Now What?
In this FREE one-hour CE Pro webcast, learn how L.A.-area integrator Cantara Design has established an effective service plan by partnering with OneVision to deliver excellent service.
Webcast Details:ModeratorJason Knott, Editor-In-Chief, CEPro
Date/TimeJanuary 18, 2017 - 2:00PM
PanelistJoseph Kolchinsky, Founder, OneVision Resources; Jason Voorhees, President, Cantara
OneVision Resources URLhttp://onevisionresources.com/
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
For many custom installation companies service has been a real headache. The concept of making money while meeting customer demands seems to be impossible. With OneVision’s Instant Triage™ service however, you can do it all
You see, a new revenue opportunity has emerged and now, premium, low-cost services can be offered for a reasonable monthly fee, generating significant profit for integrators and providing incredible value for their customers.
In this FREE one-hour CE Pro webcast, attendees will learn how L.A.-area integrator Cantara Design has established an effective service plan by partnering with OneVision to deliver excellent service.
Learn how Cantara:
- Dramatically improved customer satisfaction with instant, 24/7 response
- Minimized expensive on-site visits and disruptions to the company by solving more problems remotely
- Streamlined operations and improved service culture with a fully integrated service-ticketing system and adoption of best practices
- Improved company culture and work-life balance by minimizing the stress of being on call during nights and weekends
- Uncovered new profits with recurring monthly revenue (RMR) for the business
In the webcast, you will learn:
- How to exceed your clients’ expectations with service beyond their wildest dreams--without overworking your team.
- How to get your customers begging you to sell them a service plan
- How to structure your team to provide the best service possible--and still have nights and weekends to themselves
- How to transition projects efficiently and effectively to service
- How to earn more recurring revenue each month and grow your profits
Save $100 When You Enter the CEPro BEST Product Awards Before May 24
Every year our editors recognize the most advanced products in the professional installation market. Wouldn't you like to tell your customers that your products are among this exclusive group? Enter the CEPro BEST Product Awards and give your sales team something to shout about. Early bird pricing ends May 24.
BusinessPeople & Places: JL Audio Hires Sinclair; TechBites Return; TiVo Plans Split Into Two Companies
Monitronics International Will File for Bankruptcy
Best Buy Learns ‘Ton of Surprises’ from Total Tech Support Clients
7 NEW Networking Classes You Should Know About
Crestron Partners with Domotz for Remote Management
View more on Business