You’re Thinking About Earning RMR from Service Plans. Now What?
In this FREE one-hour CE Pro webcast, learn how L.A.-area integrator Cantara Design has established an effective service plan by partnering with OneVision to deliver excellent service.
Webcast Details:ModeratorJason Knott, Editor-In-Chief, CEPro
Date/TimeJanuary 18, 2017 - 2:00PM
PanelistJoseph Kolchinsky, Founder, OneVision Resources; Jason Voorhees, President, Cantara
OneVision Resources URLhttp://onevisionresources.com/
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
For many custom installation companies service has been a real headache. The concept of making money while meeting customer demands seems to be impossible. With OneVision’s Instant Triage™ service however, you can do it all
You see, a new revenue opportunity has emerged and now, premium, low-cost services can be offered for a reasonable monthly fee, generating significant profit for integrators and providing incredible value for their customers.
In this FREE one-hour CE Pro webcast, attendees will learn how L.A.-area integrator Cantara Design has established an effective service plan by partnering with OneVision to deliver excellent service.
Learn how Cantara:
- Dramatically improved customer satisfaction with instant, 24/7 response
- Minimized expensive on-site visits and disruptions to the company by solving more problems remotely
- Streamlined operations and improved service culture with a fully integrated service-ticketing system and adoption of best practices
- Improved company culture and work-life balance by minimizing the stress of being on call during nights and weekends
- Uncovered new profits with recurring monthly revenue (RMR) for the business
In the webcast, you will learn:
- How to exceed your clients’ expectations with service beyond their wildest dreams--without overworking your team.
- How to get your customers begging you to sell them a service plan
- How to structure your team to provide the best service possible--and still have nights and weekends to themselves
- How to transition projects efficiently and effectively to service
- How to earn more recurring revenue each month and grow your profits
2019 State of the Industry Special Report - CE Pro Download
The custom electronics industry saw a healthy 8 percent growth rate in 2018, down slightly from the blazing 11 percent growth in 2017 but still admiringly strong. Our 2019 State of the Industry indicates that readers expect to see even more growth in 2019. Get your copy today.
BusinessJobs of the Week: A/V Techs, Sales and More
People & Places: HTSA Names Esterly; CEDIA Members of Excellence; Control4 Pinnacle Dealer Status
Dish Enhances Custom Integration Program with RMR Bonuses
New CEDIA Awards Celebration & Leadership Conference Launches
ADT Ends Pulse, Adds Command & Control, Pauses Alexa Guard, Plots DIY
View more on Business