You’re Thinking About Earning RMR from Service Plans. Now What?
In this FREE one-hour CE Pro webcast, learn how L.A.-area integrator Cantara Design has established an effective service plan by partnering with OneVision to deliver excellent service.
Webcast Details:ModeratorJason Knott, Editor-In-Chief, CEPro
Date/TimeJanuary 18, 2017 - 2:00PM
PanelistJoseph Kolchinsky, Founder, OneVision Resources; Jason Voorhees, President, Cantara
OneVision Resources URLhttp://onevisionresources.com/
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
For many custom installation companies service has been a real headache. The concept of making money while meeting customer demands seems to be impossible. With OneVision’s Instant Triage™ service however, you can do it all
You see, a new revenue opportunity has emerged and now, premium, low-cost services can be offered for a reasonable monthly fee, generating significant profit for integrators and providing incredible value for their customers.
In this FREE one-hour CE Pro webcast, attendees will learn how L.A.-area integrator Cantara Design has established an effective service plan by partnering with OneVision to deliver excellent service.
Learn how Cantara:
- Dramatically improved customer satisfaction with instant, 24/7 response
- Minimized expensive on-site visits and disruptions to the company by solving more problems remotely
- Streamlined operations and improved service culture with a fully integrated service-ticketing system and adoption of best practices
- Improved company culture and work-life balance by minimizing the stress of being on call during nights and weekends
- Uncovered new profits with recurring monthly revenue (RMR) for the business
In the webcast, you will learn:
- How to exceed your clients’ expectations with service beyond their wildest dreams--without overworking your team.
- How to get your customers begging you to sell them a service plan
- How to structure your team to provide the best service possible--and still have nights and weekends to themselves
- How to transition projects efficiently and effectively to service
- How to earn more recurring revenue each month and grow your profits
We're Looking for Your BEST Projects
Don’t miss your chance to enter to win a 2019 BEST Projects Award. We’ll be announcing winners at a special Gala event at CEDIA EXPO. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this year! Enter your projects now.
BusinessPeople & Places: AVB; Powerhouse Board Members; Paradigm, Anthem Promotes Barber, Hires Baker
5 Dolby Atmos Scenes and Music Videos to Demo for Clients
Nominations for 2020-2021 CEDIA Board of Directors Are Now Open
Guitar Center Continues to Expand Its Custom Installation Footprint
Jobs of the Week: Technician and Designer, Sales Rep, More
View more on Business