Xantech Debuts Additional HDMI Distribution Solutions at ISC West 2018
During the recently completed ISC West Show in Las Vegas, Xantech introduced three new extenders and five new splitters.
At the recently completed 2018 ISC West security show in Las Vegas, Nortek Security & Control (NSC) introduced its newest Xantech HDMI Distribution solutions.
Nortek now offers a wide selection of extenders, splitters, switchers, matrix switchers, audio distribution devices, and signal managers.
"For years, security professionals have turned to Xantech for reliability. The Xantech commitment to high-performance solutions is at the heart of everything we do, and the New HDMI line is no exception," says Neal Ellsworth, product manager of new initiatives, Nortek Security & Control.
"As video distribution becomes a bigger part of surveillance installations and as more security dealers are doing A/V projects, it makes sense for us to showcase the launch at ISC West. This broad line of HDMI distribution products matches exceptional performance with affordable pricing, giving dealers solutions for every installation need."
Xantech HDMI Distribution Extenders
Here is a look at the new Xantech HDMI extenders:
- XT-HDBT-EX100-4K18G-KIT: Utilizing HDBaseT, the 4K18G-KIT is compatible with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2. The product delivers bi-directional IR, RS-232 and PoH (PoE), and 4K up to 70 meters. The product also transmits 1080p up to 100 meters over a category cable.
- XT-HDBT-EX70-4K-KIT: This solution is similar to the EX100-4K18G-KIT kit, with 4K transmission distances as far as 40 meters (1080p up to 70 meters) over a single category cable.
- XT-CAT-EX40-KIT: The CAT-EX40-KIT distributes HDMI and bi-directional IR up to 40 meters, while supporting 1080p distances up to 40 meters.
Xantech HDMI Distribution Splitters
The five new Xantech HDMI splitters:
- XT-HDBT-SP14-KIT: This product employs HDBaseT to distribute a single 4K UHD source to as many as four simultaneous HDBaseT outputs with HDCP 2.2 compatibility.
- XT-SP12-4K18G: This 4K HDMI 2.0 splitter delivers simultaneous dual outputs with the ability to support 4K at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling.
- XT-SP14-4K18G: A 4K HDMI 2.0 splitter that simultaneously delivers a single HDMI source to as many as four outputs, with the ability to support 4K at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling.
- XT-SW21-4K18G: A 4K HDMI 2.0 switcher that distributes 2x HDMI sources to a single output with support for 4K at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling.
- XT-SW41-4K18G: Distributes 4x HDMI sources to a single output with full support of 4K at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling.
Xantech HDMI Distribution Matrix Switchers
- XT-HDBT-MX44-4K-KIT: A 4K HDCP 2.2 matrix package that provides HDMI, bi-directional IR, and PoH (PoE) up to 70 meters over a single category cable with simultaneous HDMI and HDBaseT on output one. It also provides a web browser interface module for control and matrix configuration.
- XT-HDMI-MX44-4K18G: This solution features HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 support to enable the distribution of four HDMI sources to four displays. The product also supports 4K with 4:4:4.
- XT-HDMI-MX42-4K18G: This matrix incorporates HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 support to enable the distribution of two HDMI sources to four displays. The product also supports 4K at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling.
Xantech HDMI Distribution Accessories
- HDMI-SM-4K18G HDMI Signal Manager: The product solves issues with HDMI compatibility, and corrects HDCP 2.2, clock stretching, EDID and hand shake problems
- XT-CAT-ARC-KIT: This audio over category cable delivers content as far as 300 meters, with 192kHz compatibility up to 100 meters. It also extends coaxial and optical signals.
- XT-DAC-12: The XT-DAC-12 converts coax or optical signals to analog stereo audio. This product also ncludes a digital converter to convert optical signals to coax.
- XT-DIG-11: The XT-DIG-11 converts coax or optical digital signals from one signal type to the other. The XT-DIG-11 supports 192kHz sample rates, and its outputs are simultaneous to allow audio distribution to multiple locations
We're Looking for Your BEST Projects
Don’t miss your chance to enter to win a 2019 BEST Projects Award. We’ll be announcing winners at a special Gala event at CEDIA EXPO. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this year! Enter your projects now.
Bob is an audio enthusiast who has written about consumer electronics for various publications within Massachusetts before joining the staff of CE Pro in 2000. Bob is THX Level I certified, and he's also taken classes from the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) and Home Acoustics Alliance (HAA). Bob also serves as the technology editor for CE Pro's sister publication Commercial Integrator. In addition, he's studied guitar and music theory at Sarrin Music Studios in Wakefield, Mass., and he also studies Kyokushin karate at 5 Dragons in Haverhill, Mass. Have a suggestion or a topic you want to read more about? Email Robert at email@example.com
Follow Robert on social media:
Networking & CablesStudio Six Digital dBPod Enables Integrators to Measure SPL Readings Remotely
Product Briefs: CEDIA White Papers; Meridian Live; MQA Adoption Grows
Bobwire DAT1 Audio Trigger Adds 12-Volt Trigger to Any A/V Device
New Tigerpaw Software Focuses on User Experience
For Networking Geeks Only: Why Router-on-a-Stick is Good
View more on Networking & Cables