TiVo’s New BOLT+ Is 4K-ready DVR with 6 Tuners and 3TB of Recording Capability
TiVO's new BOLT+ is its biggest, fastest DVR yet; a streamer, cable box, DVR and PLEX client all-in-one device. The BOLT+ will be demonstrated at CEDIA 2016 in booth 3014.
More about TiVo
TiVo Company Info
The BOLT+ is a streamer plus cable box, DVR and PLEX client all-in-one device that includes six tuners, 3TB of recording capacity, and a new black chassis. The TiVo BOLT+ will be demonstrated at CEDIA 2016 this week in booth #3014.
“With the TiVo BOLT+, our goal is to deliver the best DVR ever sold to consumers and continue to deliver a product with features that provide great value for our resell partners. The 4K TiVo BOLT+ is the all-in-one video system people have been waiting for,” says Ira Bahr, general manager of TiVo retail products. “The ultimate multi-room video set up, TiVo BOLT+ eliminates some of the install hassle resellers run into including expensive matrix switchers, while providing the unified entertainment features that users have come to expect and are excited about.”
TiVo BOLT+ has more tuners, greater recording capacity and 4K capabilities. It also eliminates the need for a traditional video matrix switcher. The TiVo BOLT+ unifies all TV channels and streaming content into one simplified and searchable system.
TiVo BOLT+ includes the following features from its predecessor, the TiVo BOLT:
- 4K: Connect TiVo BOLT+ to a 4K TV and stream content in ultra-high-definition resolution
- SkipMode: Skip commercial breaks of recorded shows with the press of a single button
- QuickMode: Watch recordings 30 percent faster with pitch-corrected audio
- OnePass: Consolidate all episodes of favorite shows via cable, and internet video services such as Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime Instant Video, creating a universal watch list across all providers
- OneSearch: Search across local channels and internet video services to find which shows are available and where they can be viewed
- Remote Access: Watch live TV and recorded shows from a tablet or smartphone anywhere in the home, as well as download or stream shows to watch out of the home and on the go
The TiVo BOLT+ will be showcased at CEDIA 2016 and officially available on September 15, 2016, online at www.tivo.com, Amazon, Magnolia retail stores and custom install dealers nationally. The MSRP is $499.99.
Secure Your Free Pass to CEDIA EXPO 2019
Register before Sept. 2 to gain free access to the opening keynote, product training & education series as well as the show floor including Innovation Alley and much more. Don’t miss your chance. Sign up today.
Home TheaterProduct Briefs: Metra at Nationwide; Kenny Wayne Shepard, Dolby Atmos; EPV Partners with D&H
10 Can’t-Miss Audio Companies to Visit at CEDIA Expo 2019
How ADG Successfully Added Lighting Design and Electrical to its A/V
American Recorder Technologies Media Box Holders Hide AppleTV, Roku
Yamaha Preamp Incorporates Proprietary Surround:AI Immersive Processing
View more on Home Theater