Salez Toolz Releases New, High Performance, Sales Software and Services
Abacus Prime LLC announces the release of its sales intelligence software Salez Toolz APEX the first week of December.
Abacus Prime LLC announces the release of its sales intelligence software Salez Toolz APEX the first week of December. Introduced at CEDIA 2014, APEX is the winner of CE Pro’s Best Award 2014 for software application, where it was judged on innovation, functionality, competitive advantages, and benefits to the end user. “The release of APEX took longer than we wanted, but the wait is more than worth it. We are excited to announce the arrival of APEX, a very significant up-date to Salez Toolz,” said Abacus Prime CEO, Susan Sipe.
What makes APEX a winning mobile sales app for users is that it saves them a tremendous amount of time in doing bids, by seamlessly presenting packaged product solutions and generating budgets on the spot. The app’s visually engaging pictures and symbol rich icons also provide customers with a great experience. They readily make their choices, signing-off on the budget, right on the salesperson’s tablet, often at the first meeting. Susan added, “Our customers tell us that with Salez Toolz they are achieving shorter sales-cycles, higher close rates and increased dollars per sale”.
Some of the new features of the APEX software app include;
- New Room Selection Function: navigation wheel identifies a room for placement and budget
- Expanded Systems Selection: navigation wheel scrolls through a vast list of product categories
- Expanded Product Grid: navigation panel allows two hundred package solutions for each system
- New Pictorial Icons: new icons quickly identify cameras, TV’s, speakers, and other shapes
- New Package Graphics: new images include Control4, Bose, Security, Lighting and many more
- New Background Themes: dozens of new backgrounds themes with color and texture choices
- New and Added Reports: options include pictures and customizable terms and conditions
- New Price Adjustment function: provide discounts or additions by a fixed amount or percentage
- New Tax Calculation Fields: memorize multiple taxes based on location, equipment or labor
- Added Signature/Deposits to PC/MAC: captures signature/deposit from a laptop and on-line
Accompanying the release of APEX are Abacus Prime’s PRO-Services Group which expedites the implementation of APEX by creating content customized for your company. What this means for new and existing users is that they can quickly upgrade their presentation with professional looking customized imagery, modified to their own product mix and pricing. Pro-Services saves users valuable time and resources so that they can focus on their sales and core business.
If you want to know how the award winning APEX can save you time in previous spent creating multiple proposals, avoid negotiate your margins away, and winning more sales, please join us for a live presentation every Monday at 11:00 am EDT.
Register for our live presentation: Salez Toolz Webinar
SALEZ TOOLZ PRODUCT INFO: info@SalezToolz.com
PRO-Services Group info: PRO-Services@SalezToolz.com
CONTACT BY PHONE: (800) 978-6650
About Salez Toolz Salez Toolz was created by Abacus Prime LLC in 2004. Its team is comprised of experts in software, sales, custom design and business consulting. We focus on the creation of software technology that helps businesses achieve great success.
We're Looking for Your BEST Projects
Don’t miss your chance to enter to win a 2019 BEST Projects Award. We’ll be announcing winners at a special Gala event at CEDIA EXPO. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this year! Enter your projects now.
NewsFather’s Day 2019: Integrators Discuss Balancing Work Time and Family Time
5 Tips on How to Make Your Installation Projects Award Worthy
Moving the 8K Needle: Continuing Education, More Efficient Video Codecs, Fatter Broadband Pipes
CEDIA Expo 2019 Delivers Design Focused Programs and Show Floor Tours
Meridian In-Wall Speakers Tout Rich Bass Without a Subwoofer
View more News