Middle Atlantic VWM Wall Mount Platform Supports Install Flexibility
Middle Atlantic's new VWM Modular Wall Mount can be used for security and A/V installations to provide a convenient way of securing and mounting electronics.
More about Middle Atlantic
Middle Atlantic Company Info
The wall cabinet is designed to provide integrators with a low-profile solution capable of supporting a variety of system installations.
"Our VWM Series Vertical Wall Cabinet is engineered for comprehensive flexibility," says Jay Franetovich, CTS, application specialist, Middle Atlantic. "Its innovative, configurable platform allows integrators to quickly install systems and interchange the cabinet options as technology evolves. It's perfect for small- to medium-networking, surveillance and monitoring; distributed audio and paging systems."
Middle Atlantic says the VWM Series Vertical Wall Cabinet utilizes a proprietary modular architecture. It's available in preconfigured and customized versions.
Explaining how the VWM Series works, Middle Atlantic says that its low-profile design facilitates multiple positions for vertical mounting to accommodate a variety of system install configurations.
Middle Atlantic supports the product line with mounting options for fixed and pivoting rackrail solutions in a choice of sizes. Other options include Middle Atlantic's Lever Lock tool-free mounting system, designed to support the installation of small accessories such as power supplies, electronic door lock controllers and extenders.
VWM Series Vertical Wall Cabinet Features
- Configurable platform maximizes space and expertly handles the highest density of components of any vertical wall cabinet in the industry
- Unmatched component mounting flexibility to tailor the cabinet for the needs of the system. Includes modular options for mounting equipment of all sizes and form factors:
- Rackrail – select the rackrail that best addresses the rackmount equipment specified for the system: fixed and pivoting rackrail options are available in varying heights. Each piece of rail features both 10-32 thread and cage nut. Mount the rail where it’s needed in any of the flexible position spaces within the unique backpan design.
- Lever Lock – outfit the VWM with Lever Lock to mount small devices like extenders, power supplies, electronic door lock controllers and compact power solutions in the cabinet’s backpan or door
- Backpans available in various overall depths (10” or 16”) and overall heights (36” and 42”)
- Future-proof solution enables the cabinet to adapt with the system, with interchangeable options that accommodate rapidly changing technology
- Designed for the systems approach to ensure uptime and reliability: supports thermal management, cable integrity, power distribution and maximizing space while providing a secure location for components of all sizes in an all-in-one system.
- Unmatched certifications to meet the most safety requirements in the widest range of areas than any other vertical wall cabinet
- Two door options to enable the desired level of system security. Both accommodate electronic locks and integrators can determine the client’s level of access to the system:
- Split door enables end user access to controls and features a locking angled plexiglass top for installations where visibility is desired or solid top for those where it should be restricted
- Solid door prevents any user access or visibility
- Design the VWM cabinet to the needs of the specific job or application with our online Configurator. It allows repeatability which is ideal for roll outs and produces a custom part number that protects the integrator’s time and investment
- Available in black, white and putty finish
We're Looking for Your BEST Projects
Don’t miss your chance to enter to win a 2019 BEST Projects Award. We’ll be announcing winners at a special Gala event at CEDIA EXPO. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this year! Enter your projects now.
Bob is an audio enthusiast who has written about consumer electronics for various publications within Massachusetts before joining the staff of CE Pro in 2000. Bob is THX Level I certified, and he's also taken classes from the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) and Home Acoustics Alliance (HAA). Bob also serves as the technology editor for CE Pro's sister publication Commercial Integrator. In addition, he's studied guitar and music theory at Sarrin Music Studios in Wakefield, Mass., and he also studies Kyokushin karate at 5 Dragons in Haverhill, Mass. Have a suggestion or a topic you want to read more about? Email Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Robert on social media:
Networking & CablesProduct Briefs: New WiSA Members; Dish Fiber; Marantz, WAVE and AVAD Partner; SpeakerCraft Six-Pack
Araknis Wireless Access Points Feature Wave 2 Technology
Texas Bills Require Electrical License to Pull PoE [UPDATED]
EnGenius Smart Tri-Band Mesh Router Reaches Outdoor Spaces
HDBaseT Spec 3.0 Being Finalized; Supports 4K/60/4:4:4 up to 328 Feet
View more on Networking & Cables