Legrand’s ‘Tech on Tap’ CEDIA Expo Booth Combines Beer, Technology
The unified Legrand booth at the CEDIA Expo featuring Middle Atlantic Products, NuVo, On-Q and Vantage will showcase various Colorado micro-brewery beers for visitors, along with prizes.
Under the theme “Tech on Tap,” Legrand will honor homegrown, innovative technologies from Middle Atlantic, NuVo, On-Q and Vantage along with Denver-area craft beers. While viewing the latest product innovations, attendees will have a chance to experience 12 microbrews from Denver’s storied craft beer scene, with unique tastings each day of the show.
“We found an overwhelming response to having the Legrand product lines exhibit together for the first time last year, and we wanted to continue providing our dealers and customers with three days of inspiration at CEDIA,” says Doug Fikse, president of Vantage. “The passion and innovation these local brewers put into creating special relationships with beer aficionados struck a chord with our commitment to innovation that improves the user experience within the home.”
The “Tech on Tap” celebration will feature daily tastings of four unique craft beers from three local, Denver-area breweries:
- Thursday, September 11 – Boulder Beer featuring Single Track Copper Ale, Planet Porter, Buffalo Grid, Mojo IPA
- Friday, September 12 – New Belgium Brewing Company featuring Fat Tire, Ranger IPA, Trippel, Blue Paddle Ale
- Saturday, September 13 – Breckenridge Brewery featuring Trademark Pale Ale, Agave Wheat, Avalanche Ale, Lucky U IPA
Middle Atlantic, NuVo, On-Q and Vantage will be showcasing a variety of new products that will be introduced to attendees during hourly product demonstrations and presentation sessions:
- Essex by Middle Atlantic Products is a range of products that includes three distinct rack offerings, power distribution and accessories required to install A/V systems.
- The NuVo NV-P300-XX Player Preamplifier offers a versatile addition to the Player Portfolio with audio source flexibility that maximizes the power amplifier’s capabilities.
- On-Q’s Digital Audio System is a structured wiring-based audio system that distributes four sources to up to 16 zones and features access to digital audio content from Internet Radio, streaming sources, networked devices, and analog components. It is controllable through the system’s amplified keypads, as well as iOS and Android applications for mobile devices.
- The new Equinox 41 from Vantage features a sleek and continuous LCD touchscreen, and employs presence detection and light sensors to automatically wake-up to a pre-determined personalized scenario and to adjust to ambient light conditions. Users of the Equinox 41 will enjoy a richer animated control system interface experience through a prescribed control environment featuring 12 pre-programmed widgets, says the company.
In addition to tasting the local craft beer and seeing new products from Legrand, “Tech on Tap” attendees will be eligible to win “Tech on Tap”-inspired prizes throughout the weekend. The prizes, curated to inspire homegrown creations, include iPad Minis and Go Pro cameras, as well as Big Green Eggs, home kegerators, and at-home beer brew kits.
Show attendees can pre-register with Legrand to reserve a Tech on Tap t-shirt at www.legrand.us/cedia-2014.
We're Looking for Your BEST Projects
Don’t miss your chance to enter to win a 2019 BEST Projects Award. We’ll be announcing winners at a special Gala event at CEDIA EXPO. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this year! Enter your projects now.
Jason Knott is Chief Content Officer for Emerald Expositions Connected Brands. Jason has covered low-voltage electronics as an editor since 1990, serving as editor and publisher of Security Sales & Integration. He joined CE Pro in 2000 and serves as Editor-in-Chief of that brand. He served as chairman of the Security Industry Association’s Education Committee from 2000-2004 and sat on the board of that association from 1998-2002. He is also a former board member of the Alarm Industry Research and Educational Foundation. He has been a member of the CEDIA Business Working Group since 2010. Jason graduated from the University of Southern California. Have a suggestion or a topic you want to read more about? Email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Jason on social media:
Distributed AudioMattera Design Deploys Massive A/V Distribution, RTI System in Jersey City Restaurant
Yamaha, MusicCast Join SnapAV OvrC Ecosystem with ‘Deep Integration’
10 Trends to Look for at CEDIA Expo 2019
Hands On: CasaTunes Deftly Integrates Sonos
DTS Play-Fi Now Supports AirPlay 2 with Limited Rollout
View more on Distributed Audio