Latest Trends in Security and Home Automation
This one-hour Security Sales & Integration (CEPro's sister site) webcast will help security dealers and home technologists better understand the current state of the smart home.
For security dealers, home automation is only getting more important, and with that it’s getting more complicated as well.
Which “standards” will prevail? What should we use for voice control? What are the options in cloud-based services? Is DIY helpful or harmful to my business? What are the latest trends in peripherals like video doorbells, door locks, thermostats and lighting controls? Where’s my next big opportunity?
Here's what you'll learn when you attend this live webcast:
- The latest in security and home-automation integration: products and SHaaS (smart home as a service)
- What’s happening with smart-home “standards”
- New technologies for security attachments including cameras, door locks, video doorbells, lighting controls and thermostats
- Trends in DIY
- Interesting new products and trends from CEDIA, the trade show for home-technology integrators
- 5 new product and service opportunities for security dealers
Find Out Why 63% of Integrators Expect Outdoor Business to Grow - CE Pro Download
The outdoor technology market is growing – both the demand from customers and the array of products available. According to our recent CE Pro survey, integrators are taking advantage of this opportunity to grow their businesses. Get your copy of the survey today.
Control & Automation$250 Schlage Encode Smart WiFi Deadbolt Compatible With Ring via Amazon Key
Napco’s New iSecure May be Fastest, Easiest Route to Security, Home Automation RMR
Product Briefs: Dish adds josh.ai; SI Quick Build; josh.ai, Sonos Partner; James MAC
Ultimate Makeover: Michigan Integrator Helps Home Gym Transform Into a Home Theater
RTI Touchpanel Remotes Mount in Walls, Reside on Tables
View more on Control & Automation