Last Week to Enter the CE Pro BEST Awards at CEDIA Expo 2018
This is the last week to enter for the 2018 BEST (Best Electronic Systems Technologies) Awards to have your product honored at CEDIA Expo 2018. Final deadline is July 27.
Enter the 2018 BEST (Best Electronic Systems Technologies) Awards @CEDIA today. The awards are a chance for manufacturers to have their products judged by an expert industry panel, along with the editors of CE Pro, and honored at CEDIA Expo 2018 in a special awards ceremony on the Smart Stage on the show floor.
"The BEST Awards offer an incredible glimpse into the future for the entire residential integration industry," says Jason Knott, editor-in-chief, CE Pro.
"Some of the products and technologies that integrators now consider mainstays to their businesses made their first appearance in the market via the BEST Awards. These entries truly represent the cutting edge of technology."
What You'll Need
- Electronic file of company logo
- Electronic files of up to ten product photos
- PDF files of product specification sheet
- URL/web link to more information about product
- Description of your product's design and/or technological innovation (< 200 words)
- Three most important product features (< 100 words)
- Promotional description of product to be used online and in print (< 50 words)
- Explanation of how your product stands out from others in this category (< 200 words)
- Benefits your product provides to the installer (< 100 words)
Enter the BEST Awards today! Deadline: July 27
Benefits for All Entrants
- Product posted to the CEPro.com Product Awards section with a link to your site.
- Product included in the November issue of CE Pro magazine, distributed to more than 32,000 readers.
- Promotion to dealers, installers, and contractors via our multimedia publications.
- We will also be live-tweeting the submission period this year. See a link to your product details promoted by @CE_Pro on Twitter once you finalize your entry.
- NEW this year! Include a product video for FREE. Your product video will be included in the award-compilation video posted on CEPro.com.
Benefits for Winners
- Granted exclusive use of the CE Pro BEST Award Winner Logo on your company's website and in email signature lines for one year.
- Recognized during CEDIA with awards being announced and presented during the show.
- Included in two press releases as a CE Pro BEST winner: one sent to industry professionals and another distributed to mass media to generate additional exposure on a national level.
- Able to access a free, downloadable template for a press release you can distribute to your local media, enabling you to gain publicity in your local market.
- Your product must have shipped either in the 12 months before the July 27 deadline or be set to debut in the 6 months after (between August 2017 and February 2019).
- If you have an exciting new product that will not ship until 2019, consider entering the "Most Promising" award.
- Existing products that have been upgraded or enhanced are eligible for entry.
- Early bird: $497
- Regular entry: $597
- Each additional category for the same product: $197
An unbiased panel of a dozen credible industry leaders, along with the editors of CE Pro, will consider all aspects involved, such as innovation, functionality, competitive advantages and benefits to the installer.
Save $100 When You Enter the CEPro BEST Product Awards Before May 24
Every year our editors recognize the most advanced products in the professional installation market. Wouldn't you like to tell your customers that your products are among this exclusive group? Enter the CEPro BEST Product Awards and give your sales team something to shout about. Early bird pricing ends May 24.
EventsEarly Bird Entry Submissions for 2019 CE Pro BEST Product Awards Close Soon
CE Pro BEST Project Awards Early Bird Entry Deadline Approaching
Experts Offer 5 Tips to Improve Your Audio Demos
Intuitive Interface Is Key to Lighting, Energy Storage/Management Systems
10 Ostentatious Loudspeakers from 2019 High End Munich Audio Show
View more on Events