ISC West 2016 Preview: Security Trends in the Smart Home Market
Download this FREE Webinar from March 22 from Security Sales & Integration, CE Pro, and ISC West for an analysis of today’s security and home automation landscape, as well as a walk-through of smart-home exhibits at April’s ISC West 2016 show in Las Vegas.
The line continues to blur between home security and automation, and only CE Pro and its sister site Security Sales & Integration can make sense of the new smart-home landscape. There’s no better time to learn about the latest trends in home control than on the eve of ISC West 2016, where security and automation converge.
Register Now for this FREE one-hour Webcast about these trends, whether you’re a security dealer, home systems integrator, manufacturer, analyst, investor or member of the press.
CE Pro co-founder Julie Jacobson, who has 25 years of experience in home technology marketing and reporting, leads this one-hour event which covers:
• ISC West 2016 preview: a run-down of the exhibitors and their latest smart-home initiatives (bring your show floor map!)
• What traditional home-control manufacturers are doing in the security space, both technologically and business-wise
• Leading home security manufacturers and their latest home automation initiatives
• The blurring lines between DIY and professional services
• Security categories: alarm systems and peripherals, cameras, residential access control
We're Looking for Your BEST Projects
Don’t miss your chance to enter to win a 2019 BEST Projects Award. We’ll be announcing winners at a special Gala event at CEDIA EXPO. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this year! Enter your projects now.
SecurityProduct Briefs: CEDIA White Papers; Meridian Live; MQA Adoption Grows
Alarm.com Settles Patent-Infringement Lawsuit with IpDatatel
ADT Settles Lawsuit With NorthStar for $3M
Clare Adds Support for Autonomic, August, Danalock, More
Parks Associates: Consumers Have Major Concerns About Smart Home Privacy and Safety
View more on Security