Have a Plan for your LAN!
View this previously live CEPro Partner Series Webcast, sponsored by Access Networks to learn what questions you should ask when designing your LAN.
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
Knowing how to properly design the appropriate local area network (LAN) for your project will help to ensure client satisfaction. Nathan Holmes, Access Networks’ technical trainer, will discuss what to consider when designing a LAN that will not only meet your clients’ needs today, but will grow with their needs for tomorrow.
Join us to learn why you should ask the following questions when designing your LAN:
• Who will use the LAN, what will they use it for, and what devices will they use?
• Different devices require different LAN resources. Will you project require PoE, Gigabit or Multi-Gigabit switches, and/or VLANs?
• How will my ISP speed affect system performance and hardware selection?
• Wireless planning and design basics – Determining coverage, density, capacity, which 802.11 standards do you need, and what is Wave 2 and why do I need it?
• What are some LAN design tips to promote network security?
• Every LAN plan starts and ends with proper documentation.
Find Out Why 63% of Integrators Expect Outdoor Business to Grow - CE Pro Download
The outdoor technology market is growing – both the demand from customers and the array of products available. According to our recent CE Pro survey, integrators are taking advantage of this opportunity to grow their businesses. Get your copy of the survey today.
Networking & CablesProduct Briefs: josh.ai, Sonos Partner; James MAC; HTA Calculator; Onkyo, Pioneer Firmware
These 10 Messy A/V Racks Are Not for the Faint of Heart
Cat5, Cat6, and Cat6a: Is it Time to Start Future-Proofing?
Power vs. Data Rate: Is There a Compromise?
Interview: Vanco President Discusses A/V-over-IP Adoption, HDMI 2.1, More
View more on Networking & Cables