Have a Plan for your LAN!
View this previously live CEPro Partner Series Webcast, sponsored by Access Networks to learn what questions you should ask when designing your LAN.
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
Knowing how to properly design the appropriate local area network (LAN) for your project will help to ensure client satisfaction. Nathan Holmes, Access Networks’ technical trainer, will discuss what to consider when designing a LAN that will not only meet your clients’ needs today, but will grow with their needs for tomorrow.
Join us to learn why you should ask the following questions when designing your LAN:
• Who will use the LAN, what will they use it for, and what devices will they use?
• Different devices require different LAN resources. Will you project require PoE, Gigabit or Multi-Gigabit switches, and/or VLANs?
• How will my ISP speed affect system performance and hardware selection?
• Wireless planning and design basics – Determining coverage, density, capacity, which 802.11 standards do you need, and what is Wave 2 and why do I need it?
• What are some LAN design tips to promote network security?
• Every LAN plan starts and ends with proper documentation.
Save $100 When You Enter the CEPro BEST Product Awards Before May 24
Every year our editors recognize the most advanced products in the professional installation market. Wouldn't you like to tell your customers that your products are among this exclusive group? Enter the CEPro BEST Product Awards and give your sales team something to shout about. Early bird pricing ends May 24.
Networking & CablesProduct Briefs: Doorbird, Snom; Guardian Protection Services Changes Name; AudioResearch
Torus Power Introduces Two Rugged Space Saving Power Conditioners
Crestron Partners with Domotz for Remote Management
Luxul Announces Commercial-Grade AV Over IP Networking Lineup
Boccaccio: Don’t Leave Test Results of Eye of the Beholder
View more on Networking & Cables