DaVinci Group Shipping 8 New Speakers
The DaVinci Group is now offering new products that include five new architectural speakers and three new in-room, box speakers.
According to the California-based company The DaVinci Group, its business model is predicated working as business partners with its dealers.
Supporting those dealers with new products, the West Coast manufacturer has announced that it is shipping several new products, including a choice of five architectural speaker products, two subwoofers and an active three-way monitor.
The speakers can be used for a variety of applications, including home theater, whole-house audio and traditional two-channel stereo installations. DaVinci adds the products feature its latest industrial design concepts to facilitate their installation into a wide range of home environments.
Here is a brief look at each of the new speakers:
- NFC-41 In-Ceiling Speaker: This product features a 4-inch polypropylene woofer and a 1-inch pivoting tweeter
- NFC-63 Angled Speaker: This product utilizes a 6.5-inch Kevlar woofer, a 1-inch pivoting tweeter, and a +/-3dB switch to help tailor the speaker’s tonal footprint
- NFC-83 Angled Speaker: This speaker features an 8-inch Kevlar woofer, a 1-inch pivoting tweeter and a +/-3dB switch to aid its sound quality regardless of its room placement
- NFLCR-53 Speaker: This LCR features a pair of 5-inch Kevlar woofers that sandwich a 1-inch pivoting Titanium tweeter
- NFLCR-SUB Subwoofer: This soon-to-be-available product incorporates a pair of 5-inch long-throw offers and provides a mounting depth of just three inches
- ES-DPM8 Active Monitor:This product employs a woofer with a 2-inch voice coil and a Titanium diaphragm compression high-frequency driver. The product also integrates a 2x500 watt-per-channel amplifier, DSP processing and Ethernet capabilities
- ES-SUB112 Subwoofer: Internally this product features a 12-inch woofer with a 4-inch voice coil. It is capable of producing 128dB SPL.
- ES-SUB212 Subwoofer:Using a pair of 12-inch woofers that include 4-inch voice coils, the product can produce up to 134dB SPL
We're Looking for Your BEST Projects
Don’t miss your chance to enter to win a 2019 BEST Projects Award. We’ll be announcing winners at a special Gala event at CEDIA EXPO. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this year! Enter your projects now.
Bob is an audio enthusiast who has written about consumer electronics for various publications within Massachusetts before joining the staff of CE Pro in 2000. Bob is THX Level I certified, and he's also taken classes from the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) and Home Acoustics Alliance (HAA). Bob also serves as the technology editor for CE Pro's sister publication Commercial Integrator. In addition, he's studied guitar and music theory at Sarrin Music Studios in Wakefield, Mass., and he also studies Kyokushin karate at 5 Dragons in Haverhill, Mass. Have a suggestion or a topic you want to read more about? Email Robert at email@example.com
Follow Robert on social media:
Home TheaterProduct Briefs: Meridian Live; MQA Adoption Grows; Clare Supports Autonomic & More
8 4K Compatible Projection Screens Perfect for Home Theaters
Sony: Projectors Can Yield 17%+ More Profit Than Flat Panel Displays
Using OLED Wallpaper and Rollable TVs to Transform Your Business
Small Pro Audio Technology Speakers Use Proprietary DSP to Deliver Big Sound
View more on Home Theater