Control4 Commends Dealers Worldwide With Circle of Excellence, Top Volume Awards
33 awards were handed out during ISE 2019 to Control4 dealers from across the globe, with 18 companies winning Dealer of the Year awards for their respective regions.
Control4 Corporation, a global provider of smart home solutions, announced its Dealer of the Year, Circle of Excellence, and Top Volume awards for Control4 Dealers during Integrated Systems Europe 2019 for excellence and outstanding installations in their respective regions worldwide.
This year, 33 Control4 Dealers were awarded at the annual ceremony, the highest number ever awarded.
The Dealer of the Year distinction is for comprehensive growth and success in business practices, customer service, and project excellence. There were 18 companies recognized as Dealer of the Year for regions including Europe, the United Kingdom, the Middle East, and more.
There were also three winners in the Circle of Excellence category, five dealers recognized with the Top Volume distinction and a single Distributor of the Year.
Outstanding projects submitted from Control4 Dealers around the world were also recognized for single room, whole-home, lighting, marine/yacht, commercial, and MDU/hotel categories, as well as most innovative use of Control4, most professional rack, and best distributor showroom.
“Each year, it becomes more challenging for our team to choose winners of our annual awards. There has been some great growth from our dealers, and so our number of winners has grown to match,” says Bryce Judd, senior vice president of worldwide sales for Control4.
“At ISE we take the time to showcase our newest technology and products, and the project awards specifically help us reflect on the creativity and capability of our dealers.”
The full list of dealers recognized by award category and country/project include:
Dealer of the Year, by country:
- Belgium: WOELF bvba
- Finland: Joensuun Kuva & Ääni
- France: SARL ELEC JOUVENCEL – CIJ DOMOTIQUE
- Italy: Domoarigato s.a.s. di Pierini Stefano
- Germany: m.integration
- Germany South: Automagie
- Gulf Countries: Yas Technologies
- Middle East: Audiotek - Antaki Group
- Netherlands: Aelivé
- Norway: Soundpeople
- Portugal: Consexto
- Russia: Art-In
- Serbia: SmartLab
- Spain: Digital Luxe
- Sweden: Lefflers HiFi Norrköping
- United Kingdom, London: Aonyx Limited
- United Kingdom North: Intelligent Controls Ltd.
- United Kingdom South: Indigozest Limited
Distributor of the Year:
- A&T Trade, Inc.
Circle of Excellence:
- United Kingdom, London: Smart Living Solutions Ltd
- United Kingdom North: Art of Smart
- United Kingdom South: Evolve Audio Visual Limited
- Germany North: TID Concept
- Germany South: Hifi-Profis
- United Kingdom North: Living Systems
- United Kingdom South: New Wave AV
- United Kingdom, London: Webstract
Project Awards, by category:
- Best Commercial Project: Fruition Media – ATOS, Mid City Place (MCP)
- Best Distributor Showroom: M-Pro Benelux, Sint-Truiden
- Best Lighting Project: iHome Lda, Lote 21 Alma do Mar, Lagos
- Best Marine/Yacht Project: Veritais, private yacht
- Best MDU/Hotel Project: Webstract, Gabriel Square - A Modern Classic
- Best Single Room Installation: Homeplay Ltd, experience centre
- Best Whole-Home Project: Inspire AV, Granite Smart Home
- Most Innovative Use of Control4: AUTODATA IT SOLUTIONS LLC, RTA-Smart Vehicle
- Most Professional Rack: M.E.G.A. AV Installations Ltd, Manor Barn
For more information on Control4, click here.
Find Out Why 63% of Integrators Expect Outdoor Business to Grow - CE Pro Download
The outdoor technology market is growing – both the demand from customers and the array of products available. According to our recent CE Pro survey, integrators are taking advantage of this opportunity to grow their businesses. Get your copy of the survey today.
BusinessPowerHouse Alliance’s Commitment to Training Programs Helps Win Quest for Quality Award
ProjX360 to Launch New Inventory Management Solution in June
HTSA Aims to Reduce ‘Techno-centric’ Sales Pitches via Training Program
Cat5, Cat6, and Cat6a: Is it Time to Start Future-Proofing?
JJ Opines: What if Local Integrators Collaborate, Not Just Compete?
View more on Business