CE Pro Names 2011 BEST Award Winners
Products recognized during CEDIA Expo in multiple categories including audio, video, control, security, lighting, shade, central vac and more.
At CEDIA Expo 2011, CE Pro announced the winners of the 3rd annual CE Pro BEST (Best Electronic Systems Technologies) Awards, recognizing the most noteworthy new products and technologies for 2011.
“CE Pro received nearly 200 product entries this year,” says Jason Knott, editor-in-chief, CE Pro. “The quality of entrants was exceptional, and the voting was tight in many instances. In the end, we recognized 38 cutting-edge products and systems with an award.”
The winners of the CE Pro BEST Awards were chosen by a panel of industry experts, integrators and the editors of CE Pro and Electronic House, to join an exclusive group of products deemed the most noteworthy for 2011. Criteria include innovation, functionality, competitive advantages and benefits to the installer.
- 3D Flat Panel/Projector—SIM2 USA Inc., LUMIS 3D SOLO
- A/V Cabling—Rainbow Fish Fiber Optic, Inc., Rainbow Fish Fiber Optic HDMI
- A/V Preamp/Processor/Switcher/Amp/Receiver—Audio Design Associates, TEQ Trinnov Room Correction EQ
- A/V Preamp/Processor/Switcher/Amp/Receiver- Anthem, Anthem Statement M1
- Accessories—AMX, ICSLan Device Control Boxes
- Accessories—TRUFIG, TRUFIG HVAC Solution
- All-Inclusive Multi-Room Audio Systems—NuVo Technologies, NuVo Wireless
- Automated Shade Control – Lutron, Lutron Sivoia QS Venetian Blinds with Intelligent Tilt Alignment
- Central Vacuum—Broan-NuTone, NuTone CV400 Power Unit
- Flat Panel TV—Runco, Vistage V-63
- Floorstanding/Shelf Loudspeakers—Klipsch, Klipsch Gallery G-17 Air
- Furniture, Seating and Acoustical Treatments—OmniMount Systems, Inc., Blade2
- Home Networking Device - Wi3, WiPNET
- Home Theater Mounts—Chief, TS325 Thinstall Swing Arm Mount with TA500 In-Wall Box
- Home Theater Racks - Middle Atlantic Products, BGR Series Racks
- HVAC Integration System/Connected Thermostats—Honeywell Security & Communications, 5800ZBRIDGE Wireless Module
- In-Ceiling/In-Wall Loudspeakers—GoldenEar Technology, Invisa 650
- In-Ceiling/In-Wall Loudspeakers—Phase Technology, a MSE Audio Company, CI820 In-Ceiling Speaker
- Integrated Security/Module/Device—Honeywell Security & Communications, Total Connect 2.0
- Keypads, Controls, Remotes & IR Extenders—Savant Systems LLC, Savant Select
- Lighting Controls & Accessories - Lutron Electronics, HomeWorks QOS
- Managed/Remote Services—ihiji, invision 201
- Media Servers/Streaming Media—Autonomic, Mirage Media Server MMS-2
- Monitoring Devices—Savant Systems LLC, Savant Smart Energy Monitor
- Multi-Room Touchscreen—AMX, Modero X Series Touch Panel
- Multi-Zone Amplifier/Receiver—URC, DMS-1200 Multi-Zone Network Amplifier
- No New Wires Transmission Technology/Retrofit—NuVo Technologies, NuVo Wireless
- On-Wall/Single-Chassis Surround Loudspeaker—Krell Industries, LLC, Modulari Ion Loudspeaker
- Outdoor A/V - Park l Stevens, PS4
- Outdoor A/V—SunBrite TV, Model 4660HD
- Power & Thermal Management Accessories—SurgeX, XU315-DC
- Projection Screen - Vutec Corporation, SilverStar 3D-P
- Projector—Digital Projection International, dVision 35-1080p 3D
- Software Application—Simply Reliable Software, Design Machine
- Source Components—Denon Electronics, Denon DNP-720AE
- Subwoofer—Velodyne, EQ-Max10
- Tools, Testing and Calibration—SpectraCal, Inc., CalMAN Professional v4
- Whole House Control—Clare Controls, ClareHome
To view all entrants and BEST award winners, click here.
NewsOptoma Claims first Projector Compatible with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa
Massive Garage Gets Fully Automated with Savant to House Rare Car Collection
When a ‘Simple’ TV Mounting Job Goes #SoCustom
Scenes from Infocomm 2018 - Restrepo Style
Lighting Control Special Report: Exclusive Research
View more News
Take Our Latest QuizzesHow Efficient Is Your Service Department? Take the Quiz
5G and the Need for Cellphone Signal Boosters—Do You Know Enough?
How Well Do You Understand HDBaseT?
Do You Know the Origin of These Brand Names? Take the Quiz
So You Think You Know Smart Lights? How about a Dimesimeter?