Capitol Focuses on Education, Phones, Ultra HD TVs
Distributor to showcase Ultra HD TVs, SIP phones, and offer classes covering sales and installation tips at CEDIA Expo 2013.
Distributor Capitol will showcase Ultra HD TVs along with Panasonic SIP phones in booth 2330 at CEDIA Expo 2013, while also offering a menu of classes covering sales and installation tips to help maximize growth and profitability.
In addition to these SIP phones, Capitol will also showcase Panasonic’s VIERA 50- to 65-inch ST60 full HD plasma TVs. Among the other TVs in Capitol’s booth will be the new, feature-rich line of Toshiba LED televisions for residential and commercial applications, including the flagship L9300 84-inch 4K Cloud Edge LED TV.
On Sept. 27, Capitol will conduct five training classes designed to help CEDIA Expo 2013 attendees grow their businesses. These will include courses on business and residential applications for IP cameras, DVR networking, and digital surveillance as well as introductions to the SIP phone and digital signage markets. These 90-minute classes will teach integrators how they can make the most of these technologies to maximize business opportunities in the coming year.
The Capitol-conducted classes at CEDIA are:
- Grow Your Business: IP Cameras, DVR Networking & Digital Surveillance, Friday, September 27 — 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m., Course Code: MPT670
- Grow Your Business: Digital Signage & How to Distribute the Media, Friday, September 27 — 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Course Code: MPT1140
- Grow Your Business: Introduction to SIP Phone Technology, Friday, September 27 — 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m., Course Code: MPT1177
- Grow Your Business: Introduction to Commercial Audio Systems, Friday, September 27 — 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., Course Code: MPT1141
- Grow Your Business: Sound Masking Principles & Implementation, Friday, September 27 — 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., Course Code: MPT1142
We're Looking for Your BEST Projects
Don’t miss your chance to enter to win a 2019 BEST Projects Award. We’ll be announcing winners at a special Gala event at CEDIA EXPO. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this year! Enter your projects now.
SecurityProduct Briefs: CEDIA White Papers; Meridian Live; MQA Adoption Grows
Alarm.com Settles Patent-Infringement Lawsuit with IpDatatel
ADT Settles Lawsuit With NorthStar for $3M
Clare Adds Support for Autonomic, August, Danalock, More
Parks Associates: Consumers Have Major Concerns About Smart Home Privacy and Safety
View more on Security