Capitol Focuses on Education, Phones, Ultra HD TVs
Distributor to showcase Ultra HD TVs, SIP phones, and offer classes covering sales and installation tips at CEDIA Expo 2013.
Distributor Capitol will showcase Ultra HD TVs along with Panasonic SIP phones in booth 2330 at CEDIA Expo 2013, while also offering a menu of classes covering sales and installation tips to help maximize growth and profitability.
In addition to these SIP phones, Capitol will also showcase Panasonic’s VIERA 50- to 65-inch ST60 full HD plasma TVs. Among the other TVs in Capitol’s booth will be the new, feature-rich line of Toshiba LED televisions for residential and commercial applications, including the flagship L9300 84-inch 4K Cloud Edge LED TV.
On Sept. 27, Capitol will conduct five training classes designed to help CEDIA Expo 2013 attendees grow their businesses. These will include courses on business and residential applications for IP cameras, DVR networking, and digital surveillance as well as introductions to the SIP phone and digital signage markets. These 90-minute classes will teach integrators how they can make the most of these technologies to maximize business opportunities in the coming year.
The Capitol-conducted classes at CEDIA are:
- Grow Your Business: IP Cameras, DVR Networking & Digital Surveillance, Friday, September 27 — 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m., Course Code: MPT670
- Grow Your Business: Digital Signage & How to Distribute the Media, Friday, September 27 — 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Course Code: MPT1140
- Grow Your Business: Introduction to SIP Phone Technology, Friday, September 27 — 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m., Course Code: MPT1177
- Grow Your Business: Introduction to Commercial Audio Systems, Friday, September 27 — 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., Course Code: MPT1141
- Grow Your Business: Sound Masking Principles & Implementation, Friday, September 27 — 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., Course Code: MPT1142
Find Out Why 63% of Integrators Expect Outdoor Business to Grow - CE Pro Download
The outdoor technology market is growing – both the demand from customers and the array of products available. According to our recent CE Pro survey, integrators are taking advantage of this opportunity to grow their businesses. Get your copy of the survey today.
SecurityProduct Briefs: AudioResearch, Kwikset; Play-Fi, AirPlay2; Lenbrook Joins D-Tools i3
Control4, SnapAV CEO Interviews: Analyzing the Home Automation Merger
Amazon Alexa Guard Sound-Detection Turns Echo into Smart Security System
Resideo Reports 4% Increase in Net Revenue for Q1 2019
Promote Independent Living to Your Senior Clients; Profit With Smart Locks
View more on Security