Best Practices for Optimal Network Design in Smart Homes
Originally recorded LIVE on 03/09/16: View this FREE webcast to learn best practices and technical requirements for setting up home networks for smart systems.
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
It’s not enough to be a network technician or a control systems integrator. As technologists you need to be experts in total system design. High-tech network ecosystems must be carefully configured to not only meet customer needs, but should also be designed for scalability and optimization.
This FREE webinar on Wednesday, March 9, at 2 p.m. EST, sponsored by Pakedge, will overview best practices and technical requirements for setting up home networks for smart systems.
During this one-hour webinar you will learn:
- The key requirements when designing a smart environment
- What are the functional needs of the control system, including how to communicate across multiple VLANs or when to use a singleVLAN?
- What are the main network requirements and design considerations for supporting a control system, including recommendations for using managed switches, keeping RF communications clean, VLAN implementation in large projects, and wireless design?
- What does good smart home network design look like? Examples of effective topologies will be given?
- What are the best practices for a smart home network design? QoS for VoIP is just one important factor.
We're Looking for Your BEST Projects
Don’t miss your chance to enter to win a 2019 BEST Projects Award. We’ll be announcing winners at a special Gala event at CEDIA EXPO. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this year! Enter your projects now.
Networking & CablesEnGenius Smart Tri-Band Mesh Router Reaches Outdoor Spaces
Product Briefs: MQA in new C4 OS; Doorbird, Snom; Guardian Protection Services Changes Name
HDBaseT Spec 3.0 Being Finalized; Supports 4K/60/4:4:4 up to 328 Feet
CE Pro Brand Analysis 2019: Familiar Brands Dominate the Market
PoE Verifier Tool From Ideal Networks Eliminates Installation Guesswork
View more on Networking & Cables