Best Practices for Optimal Network Design in Smart Homes
Originally recorded LIVE on 03/09/16: View this FREE webcast to learn best practices and technical requirements for setting up home networks for smart systems.
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
It’s not enough to be a network technician or a control systems integrator. As technologists you need to be experts in total system design. High-tech network ecosystems must be carefully configured to not only meet customer needs, but should also be designed for scalability and optimization.
This FREE webinar on Wednesday, March 9, at 2 p.m. EST, sponsored by Pakedge, will overview best practices and technical requirements for setting up home networks for smart systems.
During this one-hour webinar you will learn:
- The key requirements when designing a smart environment
- What are the functional needs of the control system, including how to communicate across multiple VLANs or when to use a singleVLAN?
- What are the main network requirements and design considerations for supporting a control system, including recommendations for using managed switches, keeping RF communications clean, VLAN implementation in large projects, and wireless design?
- What does good smart home network design look like? Examples of effective topologies will be given?
- What are the best practices for a smart home network design? QoS for VoIP is just one important factor.
Save $100 When You Enter the CEPro BEST Product Awards Before May 24
Every year our editors recognize the most advanced products in the professional installation market. Wouldn't you like to tell your customers that your products are among this exclusive group? Enter the CEPro BEST Product Awards and give your sales team something to shout about. Early bird pricing ends May 24.
Networking & CablesProduct Briefs: Doorbird, Snom; Guardian Protection Services Changes Name; AudioResearch
Torus Power Introduces Two Rugged Space Saving Power Conditioners
Crestron Partners with Domotz for Remote Management
Luxul Announces Commercial-Grade AV Over IP Networking Lineup
Boccaccio: Don’t Leave Test Results of Eye of the Beholder
View more on Networking & Cables