Enter the BEST Awards @ CEDIA Today! Final Deadline: August 7
2017 CE Pro BEST Awards @ CEDIA includes new product categories for voice control, fiber optic cabling and video doorbells.
What really is the "best" voice control system? Which one has the greatest potential for opening up the voice control market for your integration business? Which one has the greatest manufacturer integration? There are so many competing options and technologies it can cause paralysis. Those are some of the questions that could be answered this year as part of the 2017 CE Pro BEST (Best Electronic Systems Technologies) Awards presented at CEDIA. Voice control is among the new categories for this year's awards program, along with fiber optic cabling and video doorbells among others.
The BEST Awards represent a chance for manufacturers to have their products judged by an expert industry panel, along with the editors of CE Pro, and honored at CEDIA 2017 in a special awards ceremony in booth 2420.
"The BEST Awards offer an incredible glimpse into the future for the entire residential integration industry," says Jason Knott, editor-in-chief, CE Pro. "Some of the products and technologies that integrators now consider mainstays to their businesses made their first appearance in the market via the BEST Awards. These entries truly represent the cutting edge of technology."
What You'll Need
- Electronic file of company logo
- Electronic files of up to ten product photos
- PDF files of product specification sheet
- URL/web link to more information about product
- Description of your product's design and/or technological innovation ( < 200 words)
- Three most important product features ( < 100 words)
- Promotional description of product to be used online and in print ( < 50 words)
- Explanation of how your product stands out from others in this category ( < 200 words)
- Benefits your product provides to the installer ( < 100 words)
Benefits for All Entrants
- Product posted to the CEPro.com Product Awards section with a link to your site
- Product included in the November issue of CE Pro magazine, distributed to more than 32,000 readers
- Promotion to dealers, installers, and contractors via our multimedia publications
- We will also be live-tweeting the submission period this year. See a link to your product details promoted by @CE_Pro on Twitter once you finalize your entry.
Benefits for Winners
- Granted exclusive use of the CE Pro BEST Award Winner Logo on your company's website and in email signature lines for one year
- Recognized during CEDIA with awards being announced and presented during the show
- Included in two press releases as a CE Pro BEST winner: one sent to industry professionals and another distributed to mass media to generate additional exposure on a national level
- Able to access a free, downloadable template for a press release you can distribute to your local media, enabling you to gain publicity in your local market
- Your product must have shipped either in the 12 months before the August 7 deadline or be set to debut in the 6 months after (August 2016 - February 2018).
- If you have an exciting new product that will not ship until 2018, consider entering the "Most Promising" award.
- Existing products that have been enhanced are eligible for entry.
- One category: $497
- Each additional category for the same product: $197
Save $100 When You Enter the CEPro BEST Product Awards Before May 24
Every year our editors recognize the most advanced products in the professional installation market. Wouldn't you like to tell your customers that your products are among this exclusive group? Enter the CEPro BEST Product Awards and give your sales team something to shout about. Early bird pricing ends May 24.
EventsEarly Bird Entry Submissions for 2019 CE Pro BEST Product Awards Close Soon
CE Pro BEST Project Awards Early Bird Entry Deadline Approaching
Experts Offer 5 Tips to Improve Your Audio Demos
Intuitive Interface Is Key to Lighting, Energy Storage/Management Systems
10 Ostentatious Loudspeakers from 2019 High End Munich Audio Show
View more on Events