5 Profit-Boosting Trends Every Custom Installer Needs to Know
Download this previously recorded live webcast from CE Pro and Savant from October 19th, for a discussion of the 5 industry-changing trends, and learn how you can use them in order to boost your business revenue.
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
When it comes to modern technology, consumers are seeking simplicity. They want features and benefits that make their lives easier – like simple voice control or easy integration with their smart home devices. They just want everything to work, but most small control systems on the market today are over-complicated or require hours of programming.
Join CE Pro and Savant for this one-time webcast where we’ll discuss 5 industry-changing trends, and teach you how to use them in order to boost your business revenue. Topics we’ll be covering include:
- The demand for more simplified interfaces across multiple touchpoints
- Creating easy installation paths for integrators to save time and money
- Using entertainment as an entry-point to home automation
- Empowering clients with ability to personalize their own systems
- Building “clients for life” with systems that can be easily updated with new technology
The webcast will feature practical lessons from industry veterans, and offer forward thinking insights that will help you boost your business today, and in the future.
Control & AutomationLoxone Offers Smart-Home Control for ‘Everyman’
Selling Smart-Home Systems to Mid-Market Consumers and Millennials
RTI Marks 25th Anniversary with Special Edition T3x Flagship Remote Control
Great News for Pros: Home Automation is More Confusing than Ever
Latest Trends in Security and Home Automation
View more on Control & Automation