2018 Top New Technology (TNT) Awards @ ISE Launch
TNT Awards offers wide international exposure on four websites and three publications for new residential and commercial products exhibited at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2018.
Bringing together the power of the top trade publications and websites in the U.S. and Europe, the third annual Top New Technology (TNT) Awards @ ISE have launched. The program offers the greatest worldwide exposure at the greatest value for manufacturers exhibiting new products or services at the 2018 Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Amsterdam, Netherlands, from Feb. 6-9, 2018.
The program combines the power of CE Pro, Commercial Integrator, Essential Install and TechDecisions print publications and websites to recognize the new and outstanding products and services at ISE across 22 categories and 70 subcategories.
"Integrators from all around the world today operate diverse companies that cover both the residential and commercial markets. The Top New Technology (TNT) Awards presented at the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show helps integrators filter out their product decision-making process by identifying the best of the best in new technology," says Jason Knott, editor-in-chief, CE Pro.
ALL entries will receive:
Worldwide exposure with a photo and product description of each entry displayed on:
- CEPro.com (with 125,000 unique visitors monthly)
- Commercialintegrator.com (with 50,000 unique visitors monthly)
- MyTechDecisions.com (with 22,000 unique monthly visitors in the professional commercial end user space, including the corporate, K-12, higher-ed and worship markets)
Winners will receive:
- Trophies presented in a ceremony on Feb. 6, the first day of ISE
- Exposure in 2018 print editions of Essential Install, CE Pro (residential products) and Commercial Integrator (commercial products).
- Use of the TNT 2018 logo in marketing materials and online.
Judging criteria are technological innovation, benefits to the integrator and benefits to the end user. A team of knowledgeable integrators from around the world will determine the top products or services in each category. Any product debuted between January 2017 and slated to ship before July 2018 is eligible to be considered for the award.
Early bird deadline is December 1, with the final entry deadline is Friday, Jan. 5, 2016. Entries must be received by 5 p.m. EST (US). Entry fees are:
- $495 USD (approximate equivalent: £376 GBP, €425 EUR)
- Any additional category can be added for the same product for $295 USD (approximate equivalent: £224 GBP, €253 EUR).
Commercial categories to be judged:
- Audio Components
- Audio Distribution Systems
- Audio Processors
- Automation Components
- Automation Software
Digital Signage Solutions
- Digital Signage Hardware
- Digital Signage Software
- All-weather Displays
- Video Monitors
- Installed Subwoofers
- Installer Loudspeakers
- Line Array Speakers
Mounts or Racks
- Component Racks
- Display Mounts
- Projector Mounts
Network Management Solutions
- Power Conditioning, Surge Suppression, and Energy Solutions
- Project Management and Design / Web Software
- Classroom Projectors
- Conference Projectors
- Large Venue Projectors
Specialty AV Cables or Connectors
Unified Communication And Collaboration
Audio Conferencing Components
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Video Conferencing Components
Video Distribution Solutions
- Coax Video Distribution
- IP Video Distribution
- Matrix Switchers
Video Projection Screens
Video Wall Solutions
- Video Wall Hardware
- Video Wall Software
Residential categories to be judged:
Accessories -- This includes product categories listed below. Only the highest scoring products will be selected as winners. Some specific product categories may not have winners selected.
- Accessory (i.e., flood sensors, home safes, home elevators, alternative energy products)
Business Operations -- This includes product categories listed below. Only the highest scoring products will be selected as winners. Some specific product categories may not have winners selected.
- Marketing Programs (i.e., training programs, webinars, certifications)
- Software Application (i.e., proposal software, apps, accounting software)
- Tools, Testing & Calibration
Control and Automation -- This includes product categories listed below. Only the highest scoring products will be selected as winners. Some specific product categories may not have winners selected.
- HVAC Integration System/Connected Thermostats
- Integrated Security System/Module/Device/Surveillance Cameras
- Touchscreens, Keypads, Controls, Remotes & IR Extenders
- Lighting Controls/Motorized Shade Controls & Accessories
- Whole House Control
Home Theater/Multi-Room Audio/Video – This includes product categories listed below. Only the highest scoring products will be selected as winners. Some specific product categories may not have winners selected.
- A/V Preamplifier / Processor / Switcher / Amplifiers
- Flat Panel TV / Ultra HD
- HDMI / HDBaseT Extenders
- Home Theater Source Components
- Media Servers / Streaming Media / DVRs
- Mount / Lift / Media Concealment
- Multi-room A/V Components
- Power Management, Generation, Surge Suppression
- Projection Screens
- Racks, Furniture, Seating, and Acoustical Treatments
- Wireless A/V Solutions
Household Enhancements/Installation Accessories -- This includes product categories listed below. Only the highest scoring products will be selected as winners. Some specific product categories may not have winners selected.
- Audio, HDMI Cabling
- Central Vacuum
- Digital Phone System/Dedicated Intercom/Cellular Signal Booster
- Home Networking Device
- Outdoor Audio
- Outdoor Video
Loudspeakers – This includes product categories listed below. Only the highest scoring products will be selected as winners. Some specific product categories may not have winners selected.
- Floorstanding/Shelf Loudspeaker
- In-Ceiling/In-Wall Loudspeakers
- Soundbars/On-Wall/Single-Chassis Surround Loudspeaker
- Wireless Speakers
7 Clever Ways to Hide Home Technology - CE Pro Download
Most technology products are not that visually appealing. Black boxes and tangled wires do not add to the character of a high-end smart home project. Luckily, our integrator readers have a number of clever solutions so these components don’t have to be visible in your next project.
EventsMark of Excellence Awards Deadline Extended to November 30
The New AV-as-a-Service (AVaaS) Paradigm: You Might be Selling it, Without Even Knowing it
Last Chance: Enter the 2019 Mark of Excellence Awards by November 16
CES 2019 Preview: 9 Smart Home, IoT, Security and Wellness Co’s. You Never Heard of
Ultimate CES 2019 Preview - Live Webinar Dec. 19
View more on Events
Take Our Latest QuizzesHow Well Do You Understand Ethernet Cables and Connectors?
Quiz: Is Your Company Performance Above or Below Average?
How Much Do You Know About Cell Phone Signal Boosters?
How Efficient Is Your Service Department? Take the Quiz
5G and the Need for Cellphone Signal Boosters—Do You Know Enough?