Integrators love wire and cable… but lots of your clients don’t.
Integrators can lose six-figure installations simply because the homeowner doesn’t want the holes and dust associated with pulling cable in the home.
That sales dilemma, along with the fact that existing homes are now the primary market segment for integrators vs. new construction, has bred the explosive growth of wireless audio and video distribution as a category. But what are the pros and cons of wireless vs. hardwired? What is the best way to design a system to distribute high-quality signals so you aren’t getting the sale, but spending lots of time on service calls or listening to complaints about poor quality?
In this CE Pro webinar on Wireless A/V, a panel of integrators will discuss the strong growth of the category, successful sales techniques, what to look for in a wireless audio systems as well as wireless HDMI distribution systems, particular applications and installation tips. In particular, the session will explore:
• How apps for wireless audio systems are helping to increase the user interaction with home audio.
• An analysis of wireless HDMI systems and their distance limitations
• An analysis of the value of the business model from reduced labor costs for installing wireless audio and video systems
• How to sell surround-sound speakers with a wireless audio source component
• How to properly show and demo wireless audio
• How to take advantage of the growing consumer brand recognition from recognized companies like Sonos to make headway in the category.