With pending energy-related regulations and an exploding interest in home design, attend this FREE 45-minute interactive session and find out why there’s no better time to get into the lighting control business. In this Webinar, home systems professionals will learn how to sell lighting systems by creating multiple levels of client interest- Including hard savings on electricity and heating bills. We will also take you through a virtual design center, demonstrating sales techniques that work.
Joining Julie Jacobson for this Webinar will be CEDIA Dealer of the Year- Bob Gullo, of Electronic Design Group (EDG) in Piscataway, NJ. For more than five years, Bob has been pitching lighting controls to builders and architects. Now perfectly honed, his presentation is given several times per year at industry events and at EDG’s own office for continuing education credits. During this Webinar, Bob will run through the different elements of his presentation, and explain how he manages to get builders, architects and interior designers to show up (and pay!) for training on lighting control.
Also presenting will be David Bruce, Eastern Region Sales Manager of Installation Systems and Control at Schneider Electric. David manages the exclusive Square D Clipsal design centre in Orlando FL. In addition, he is also Vice-Chairman of the Home Lighting Control Alliance and was instrumental in founding the HLCA. He is a 24 year veteran of Square D/Schneider Electric.
Join us and learn:
- How to demonstrate lighting design, with showrooms that include “bad” lighting and proper lighting.
- What’s up with existing and new regulations that affect residential lighting?
- With aesthetics playing such a large role in lighting, what are consumers, architects, and designers looking for? Is the Euro look working? Colorful faceplates?
- Does “Green” sell? What kinds of money savings are possible?
Custom electronics integrators also taking part in this Webinar as panelists include:
- Host: Julie Jacobson, Editor-at-large CE Pro Magazine
- Panelist: Ben Turner of Weston Trawick, Tallahassee, FL
- Panelist: Michael Garrison of Brite Lites Electric, Inc., Groveland, FL