Go the Distance with 4K Ultra HD
Distribute 4K Ultra HD content with HDCP 2.2 and HDBaseT
Control4 (CTRL) Rallies on Alarm.com News, Short Interest, DIY Woes?
Leading home automation provider Control4 (Nasdaq: CTRL) sees stock jump 8.5% in two days, perhaps due to Alarm.com IPO news, investors covering short sales, and possible trouble in DIY land. (Julie Jacobson / CE Pro)
2015 CE Pro 100 Brand Analysis: Top Lighting Control
Lutron, Control4 lead the way in the most used lighting control brands in the 2015 CE Pro 100 Brand Analysis.
How Much is Alarm.com Worth? Establishing an IPO Valuation
Alarm.com will be the second pure-play home automation IPO after Control4 (Nasdaq: CTRL). Potential valuation will draw from security RMR, SaaS acquisitions and of course IoT sentiment. (Julie Jacobson / CE Pro)
More Control4 products
Control4 in the News
- From Swimming Pool to Home Theater: The Most Motorized Home Automation System Ever?
- Alarm.com (ALRM) Opens Strong on Nasdaq; Home Automation Stock Rising
- Go the Distance with 4K Ultra HD
- #TBT: Home Theater Shines in LED Lighting
- Control4 (CTRL) Rallies on Alarm.com News, Short Interest, DIY Woes?
- 2015 CE Pro 100 Brand Analysis: Top Remote Managed Services
- 2015 CE Pro 100 Brand Analysis: Top Lighting Control
More filed in Control4