CEDIA Home Automation Vendors Go Down-Market as DIY Thrives
Crestron, Savant, Elan, Clare Controls, others continue to take their higher-end home automation systems to a broader market, as we shall see at CEDIA Expo 2014. (Julie Jacobson / CE Pro)
Is Savant Systems Poised for Home Automation IPO?
Savant could be the second pure-play home automation company after Control4 (CTRL) to go public. How would they fare in an overly bullish smart-home climate? CE Pro’s Julie Jacobson puts the pieces together.
Control4: Amazon Fire Phone Holds Potential for Home Automation
Amazon's Fire Phone has interesting potential for home automation when you consider Firefly, Dynamic Perspective and other APIs. Control4 (CTRL) promises to build around these SDKs.
CE Pro 100 Brand Analysis: Universal Remotes, Tablets
URC, Apple lead the way in the most used universal remotes/tablets brands in the 2014 CE Pro 100 Brand Analysis.
More Control4 products
Control4 in the News
- CEDIA Home Automation Vendors Go Down-Market as DIY Thrives
- Big People News: Buzz Goddard, Kim Parker, Trent Mulligan, Michael Stuart
- Is Savant Systems Poised for Home Automation IPO?
- CEDIA 2014 Manufacturers’ Excellence Awards Finalists Announced
- ProSource Holds Largest Power Dealer Meeting
- Control4: Amazon Fire Phone Holds Potential for Home Automation
- Custom-Made Speakers Deliver Impact of Commercial Movie Theater
More filed in Control4