Search CE Pro

CE Pro Community | Share Your Charity Stories!

Share Your Charity Stories!
Posted: 27 November 2012 10:24 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2008-03-17

We are sharing stories about the charity work conducted by members of the custom electronics industry. Our December issue marks the first annual CE Pro Charity Issue. We couldn’t share everyone’s stories there, unfortunately, due to space limitations or maybe we didn’t know about your charitable work in time. If that’s the case, please share your stories of giving in this Forum.

[ Edited: 27 November 2012 10:30 AM by Steve Crowe ]

Posted: 27 November 2012 11:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  296
Joined  2007-11-18

Hooking up a flat screen TV to the ultrasound machine at a crisis pregnancy center.  Allowing the patient to see the baby while the technician is imaging.  Very helpful for the services they provide to those who seek help.

Signature 

Morgan Harman
Security & Automation Training Manager

Posted: 11 December 2013 08:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rookie
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-12-11

My best charity is my car that i offered to one of my friend in great indeed. I think this my best charity to my friend who struggling for his earnings. I am offering him a new charity to join our company Martini Tech as he is very hardworking and talented.

Signature 

Nanoimprint Lithography

You have posted 0 times
Your last visit: Never

Follow this forum with RSS. RSS 2.0

Sponsored Links

About Us Customer Service Privacy Policy Contact Us Advertise With Us Dealer Services Subscribe Reprints ©2013 CE Pro
  EH Network: Electronic House CE Ideas Store Commercial Integrator ChannelPro ProSoundWeb Church Production Worship Facilities Electronic House Expo Worship Facilities Expo