You’re Thinking About Earning RMR from Service Plans. Now What?
In this FREE one-hour CE Pro webcast, learn how L.A.-area integrator Cantara Design has established an effective service plan by partnering with OneVision to deliver excellent service.
Webcast Details:ModeratorJason Knott, Editor-In-Chief, CEPro
Date/TimeJanuary 18, 2017 - 2:00PM
PanelistJoseph Kolchinsky, Founder, OneVision Resources; Jason Voorhees, President, Cantara
OneVision Resources URLhttp://onevisionresources.com/
Webcast Length: 1 Hour
For many custom installation companies service has been a real headache. The concept of making money while meeting customer demands seems to be impossible. With OneVision’s Instant Triage™ service however, you can do it all
You see, a new revenue opportunity has emerged and now, premium, low-cost services can be offered for a reasonable monthly fee, generating significant profit for integrators and providing incredible value for their customers.
In this FREE one-hour CE Pro webcast, attendees will learn how L.A.-area integrator Cantara Design has established an effective service plan by partnering with OneVision to deliver excellent service.
Learn how Cantara:
- Dramatically improved customer satisfaction with instant, 24/7 response
- Minimized expensive on-site visits and disruptions to the company by solving more problems remotely
- Streamlined operations and improved service culture with a fully integrated service-ticketing system and adoption of best practices
- Improved company culture and work-life balance by minimizing the stress of being on call during nights and weekends
- Uncovered new profits with recurring monthly revenue (RMR) for the business
In the webcast, you will learn:
- How to exceed your clients’ expectations with service beyond their wildest dreams--without overworking your team.
- How to get your customers begging you to sell them a service plan
- How to structure your team to provide the best service possible--and still have nights and weekends to themselves
- How to transition projects efficiently and effectively to service
- How to earn more recurring revenue each month and grow your profits
BusinessCE Pro People & Places: GoVision Names Wickstrum; Bryston Promotes Dayton; Sawyers Marks 30th Anniv
Realtors Becoming Obsolete Without Smart Home Tech for On-Demand Home Buyers
Opinion: GAFA Spells Doom for Traditional A/V and Smart-Home Specialists
What We Can Learn about Service and Recurring Revenue from SnapAV’s OvrC Pro
New Research Paradigm for Connected Devices: Domotz Analyzes 1 Million Fing Households
View more on Business