Who Will Win the CEDIA 2009 Lifetime Achievement Award?
Who will win the prize at CEDIA Expo 2009 and who should win it? Cast your faux vote here.
Although your votes don’t count, who do you think should receive the CEDIA Lifetime Achievement Award this year? Who do you think will receive it? The folks below have already won.
Cast your faux votes in the comment section below. In the weeks before the Expo, we’ll pit the top nominees against each other in a formal poll.
- 2009 - ???????????
- 2008 - Dr. Floyd E. Toole, acoustics pioneer
- 2007 - George Feldstein, Crestron founder and CEO
- 2006 - Bill Skaer: Eric Grundelman, Inc.
- 2005 - Billilynne Keller, CEDIA
- 2004 - Scott Miller, AMX
- 2003 - Theo Kalomirakis, TK Theaters
- 2002 - Scott Struthers, Sonance
- 2001 - Tom Doherty, Escient Founder/Integrator
- 2000 - John DeSilva, Runco/J.D. Marketing
- 1999 - Tomlinson Holman, THX
- 1998 - Ivan Zuckerman, Niles
- 1997 - Brad Kibble, Sony
- 1996 - Bill Cawlfield, Xantech (then)
- 1995 - Chris Stevens, Harman Kardon (then)
- 1994 - Sam Runco, Runco International
- 1993 - Audio Video Interiors
- 1992 - Albert Langella, Audio Design Associates
Remember, place your bets below.
NewsRating the Prospects: After Acquisition of SnapAV, What Major Home-Tech Co. will H&F Buy Next?
H&F Acquires SnapAV Not Just to ‘Accelerate Growth’ But to Do Something Huge in Home Tech
Comprehensive Creates Pro AV/IT HD18G Series HDMI Cables for 18Gbps
Does the Far East Have What It Takes for HDMI 2.1 and 48Gbps?
CEDIA Boot Camps: Immersive, Hands-on Training
View more News