Random Musings from the ISE 2013 Press Room
Dude ... really?
1. Most journalists can’t type. I did not know that. They hunt and peck.
2. The press room sponsor (Prysm) throws a happy hour at the end of the day. That should be a law.
3. The press room attendants bring you coffee and tea and clear your work area.
4. European computers must be extremely efficient as there are virtually no power outlets in the entire space. But they’re very nice about it. Hard to argue.
5. Publishers, sales people, PR people and other riff raff don’t hang out in the press room. Everyone is working—writing stories and stuff
6. The room has a coat rack and no one steals stuff.
7. Sandwiches are served incessantly. Typically, they have mayonnaisy salady stuff in them or like one slice of cheese.
8. Hey, lady eating lunch and lingering at a (scarce) Internet port ... move.
9. Hey, dude in the ladies’ room: If you’re going to hog it for 20 minutes, at least put the seat down.
ISE 2013 press room, last day