Next Level Acoustics’ Fusion Reference Soundbar Complements Flat-Panel TVs
The Fusion Reference Soundbar is Next Level Acoustics' flagship 3-channel on-wall bar speaker system intended for 75-inches or larger televisions.
The Massachusetts manufacturer says that it drew from its CI Series for soundbar's sound performance, and its Elite Cases for its form factor, to create a speaker that complements large flat-panel televisions.
A flagship product, the the three-channel soundbar has been developed for on-wall installations with TVs larger than 75 inches.
"Designed for ultra-high resolution clarity, dialogue intelligibility and lifelike soundstage, the FRS is comparable to Reference-grade floorstanding towers and in-wall speaker systems that also include a dedicated center channel," stresses the company in a press release. "Three large speaker cabinets are replaced by a single, elegant, soundbar format with beautifully sculptured ends and finishes, custom fabricated to precisely fit within the form factor of your existing television."
Inside the Fusion Reference Soundbar
Internally, the speaker employs six 5.5-inch carbon-wool drivers, along with three 1-inch DYNA silk-dome tweeters, and a crossover network that utilizes ESA Clarity Capacitors.
Further aiding the speakers performance, Next Level Acoustics points out the speaker features its CI series sound deadening Butyl latex/silica coating that provides additional inertness to the Fusion Reference Soundbar's enclosure.
The speaker is finished in a high-gloss piano black and its industrial design includes tapered ends.
Some of the dealer features include 400mm threaded back panel mounting inserts and Next Level Acoustics' Z-Clip Easy Mount System to facilitate installation.
Next Level Acoustics says the 4-ohm speaker is 92dB sensitive,and produces a frequency response of 44Hz to 20kHz.
- TWW, WTW, WWT Configuration
- Six – 5.5″ Carbon Wool Drivers (CI-IW55 Drivers – Reviewed by CEPro)
- Three – 1″ DYNA Silk Dome Tweeters (CI-IWHDMON Tweeters – Reviewed by CEPro)
- British ESA Clarity Capacitors
- Proprietary CI Series Sound Deadening Butyl Latex/Silica Coating
- Elite Series Inspired Seamless Tapered Ends
- High-Gloss Piano Black Post Forming Formica Finish (Additional Finishes Available)
- 400mm / Choice of Placement (Dual Vertically Spaced Threaded Back Panel Mounting Inserts)
- Additional Z-Clip Easy Mount System
- Precision CNC Construction with 3/4″ Thick MDF Front Panel and Baltic Birch Back Panel
- 66″ wide x 3.75″ deep x 6.3″ high (75″ TV Pairing)
- Custom Widths and TV Badge Grille Notches Available
Bob is an audio enthusiast who has written about consumer electronics for various publications within Massachusetts before joining the staff of CE Pro in 2000. Bob is THX Level I certified, and he's also taken classes from the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) and Home Acoustics Alliance (HAA). In addition, he's studied guitar and music theory at Sarrin Music Studios in Wakefield, Mass., and he also studies Kyokushin karate at 5 Dragons in Haverhill, Mass. Have a suggestion or a topic you want to read more about? Email Robert at [email protected]
Follow Robert on social media:
SpeakersOpinion On Lawsuit Against Bose: What Constitutes Digital Spying?
Yamaha Introduces Affordable NS-SW050, NS-SW100 Powered Subwoofers
Bose ‘Wiretaps’ Users, Mines Personal Data from Wireless Headphone App, Lawsuit Alleges
7 Outdoor Speakers for Your Next Backyard Project
Yamaha WXAD-10 or Google Chromecast Audio: Which Works Better?
View more on Speakers