Cybersecurity: Act Before You Are Hacked!
Join us for a FREE 1 hour webcast to learn how to protect, who to protect, and what to protect when considering the best solution for your company.
It seems an almost daily occurrence that a new virus/malware has been unleashed, or another company has been forced to pay a large sum of money from ransomware, or sensitive information has been stolen. As the frequency and severity of security breaches has increased, so has the need for fully developed and implemented Information Security Programs. Understanding the risks, impact and implications to your business is vital when developing a plan of prevention. Learn how to protect, who to protect, and what to protect when considering the best solution for your company.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is an information security program and how will it be implemented in your business
- Who is responsible for each area of security
- Why a comprehensive risk assessment is required
- What protection measures will be best suited for your business
- What to do when your business is hacked
SecurityDesigning World Champion Golfer Lee Westwood’s Smart Home
Amazon Echo Show Gets Smarter, Adds IC Realtime, Other Smart Home Camera Skills
Vivint Launches Smart Home Platform for Rental Properties
CE Pro 100 Names Top Intrusion/Fire Control Panel Brands
Pella Windows, Doors Get Smarter with Hidden Wireless Security
View more on Security