CE Exchange Registration Now Open
CE Exchange will be held May 6-8 at MGM Grand at Foxwoods Resort and Casino in Mashantucket CT. This East Coast-centric show will host 750 top-level custom electronics owner/operators and decision makers with roughly 80 leading manufacturers and distributors of custom and commercial electronics sponsoring. Sponsor product categories will include A/V, home and building controls, lighting control, networks and IT, security and energy management.
Northeast custom electronics integrators will have direct access to an event that will direct grow, more revenue and operating profits. Integrators should attend to:
- Understand how the rules of success have changed in the Operating for Success and New Directions seminar tracks
- Gain best practices from leading integrators who know how to improve your business model and increase the value of your company
- Explore the CE Exchange Sponsor Showcase and discover new and exciting products and services that you need today
- Take the lead with CE Pro New Strategy Roundtables – learn new products, new markets, new business models
- Select Manufacturer Training sessions keep you up to date on product opportunities
- Enjoy networking lunches and receptions with your peers, all included with your registration
- All this, in a way that’s close by, easy, affordable and fun
To view the full program, click here.
“The custom electronics industry has been hunkered down too long,” says Jason Knott, CE Pro editor-in-chief. “With housing and other indicators on the rise, it’s time the industry begin making the kind of investments it did in the fast growth era of the early to mid-2000s. CE Exchange focuses in on exactly what integrators need to know now to head down the business road to rapid growth”